Online Catalog: https://www.g4opac.com/hardines
TEXQuest Databases: https://texquest.net/welcome
Junior High Library
- Students are allowed to check out up to 2 books at a time.
- Students only visit the library with their ELA teachers every 3 weeks.
- 8th grade- Monday
- 7th grade- Tuesday
- 6th grade- Wednesday
- Students are allowed to keep the books for 3 weeks. After 3 weeks, the books are considered overdue.
- If a student has an overdue book, that book must be returned to the Library in order to check out additional books.
Online Catalog: http://www.g3online.com/hardinjhs/
High School Library
HHS Library Policy:
Book Check In/Out
- All books are to be checked out with the librarian. In the event that no one is available to check out materials, please use the Check Out Log on the clipboard located at the circulation desk. PRINT your first and last name, call number (located on the spine of the book), book title and the checkout date. Each borrower will be given a checkout card to remind them of their due date upon request.
- Return library books to the designated "Return Box". Books and materials will be checked in daily.
- The fines for all overdue materials checked out is $.25 a day.
- There is a three school day grace period on all materials before a fine is applied.
Unpaid Fines and Fees
- If you have any unpaid fines, you WILL NOT be allowed to check out any material/books until fines are paid in full.
Lost or Damaged
- If a book is lost or damaged, the student will be held responsible for the full cost of the book(s). ALL late fees must be paid in full by the last day of school. If a book is damaged but salvageable (to be determined by the library) there is a $5.00 damage fee.
- Students may pay their Chromebook fees with the Librarian during school hours. If they are having any issues with their Chromebooks, they should bring it to the library for assistance.
- At this time, Loaner Chomebooks are NOT available.
- The library is open during all school days and is available to all students, faculty/staff, administrators or those with permission from the front office. Please note that the library may be closed at various times throughout the school year due to special events and testing. Signs will be posted on the doors and website to to notify of such closures.
- Students may use the desktop computers to work on any school related work/activities.
- There is a library sign in/out sheet at the circulation desk. Students MUST sign in and out to use the library during instructional time. Teachers must send an email or pass to the librarian allowing and explaining the student's need to use the library during class time.
- Teachers please contact the librarian to schedule class usage of the library.
Online Catalog: https://g4opac.com/hardinhs/